AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

Kit Garrett

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage

Fanou
Fanou

Kit Garrett Empty
MessageSujet: Kit Garrett Kit Garrett EmptySam 15 Mar - 6:47

B; LOVE AT THE FIRST SIGHT ;G
"I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together."Lisa Kleypas
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fanou
Fanou

Kit Garrett Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit Garrett Kit Garrett EmptyMar 15 Avr - 8:37

B; LOVE AT THE FIRST SIGHT ;G
"I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together."Lisa Kleypas

BABI; LOVE AT THE FIRST SIGHT ;GARRETT
"No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater...The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that's the key. It's like a big pie chart, and the love in a relationship has to be the biggest piece. Love can make up for a lot." Sarah Dessen

Dernière édition par BitchyJune le Lun 5 Mai - 2:49, édité 1 fois

Fanou
Fanou

Kit Garrett Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit Garrett Kit Garrett EmptyDim 4 Mai - 5:02

Not a just simple friendship, the best
"Friends are a strange, volatile, contradictory, yet sticky phenomenon. They are made, crafted, shaped, molded, created by focused effort and intent. And yet, true friendship, once recognized, in its essence is effortless. Best friends are formed by time." Vera Nazarian for Jules and Garrett

Kit Garrett QAX33Xo Kit Garrett Tumblr_n422t5JeX41qkl9oso2_250

Fanou
Fanou

Kit Garrett Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit Garrett Kit Garrett EmptyDim 22 Juin - 2:55

The only one, her friends with benefits
"While the idea of taking you right now, against the wall, is enough to make me lose control, I want you to know that I’m serious. You’re not a hook up. You’re not a friend with benefits. You’re more than that to me.” J. Lynn for Silver and Garrett

Fanou
Fanou

Kit Garrett Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit Garrett Kit Garrett EmptyMar 1 Juil - 4:14

Kit Garrett Tumblr_mz8lrtDE7S1qclilyo1_250

Gracie L-Davies and Garrett Fitz
"Our lives are not as limited as we think they are; the world is a wonderfully weird place; consensual reality is significantly flawed; no institution can be trusted, but love does work; all things are possible; and we all could be happy and fulfilled if we only had the guts to be truly free and the wisdom to shrink our egos and quit taking ourselves so damn seriously." T. Robbins

Kit Garrett PkEwqas

Fanou
Fanou

Kit Garrett Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit Garrett Kit Garrett EmptyJeu 3 Juil - 6:02

Can they move on? Can he move on?
“I know we're fucked up, alright? I'm impulsive, and hot tempered, and you get under my skin like no one else. You act like you hate me one minute, and then need me the next. I never get anything right, and I don't deserve you...but I fucking love you, Abby. I love you more than I loved anyone or anything ever. When you're around, I don't need booze, or money, or the fighting, or the one-night stands...”  Jamie McGuire for Babi & Garrett

Kit Garrett 1397289430-001
Kit Garrett Tumblr_lolm4hZioQ1qau84ko1_500

Fanou
Fanou

Kit Garrett Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit Garrett Kit Garrett EmptyDim 20 Juil - 7:06

Can they move on? Can he move on?
“I know we're fucked up, alright? I'm impulsive, and hot tempered, and you get under my skin like no one else. You act like you hate me one minute, and then need me the next. I never get anything right, and I don't deserve you...but I fucking love you. I love you more than I loved anyone ever. When you're around, I don't need booze, or money, or the fighting, or the one-night stands...”McGuire for Babi & Garrett

Kit Garrett 1405341146-ab17
Kit Garrett Tumblr_mrwc4eelEX1qhfn1xo3_r1_250

Fanou
Fanou

Kit Garrett Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit Garrett Kit Garrett EmptySam 6 Sep - 8:59

The best mirror is an old friend
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." A good friend keeps your secrets for you. A best friend helps you keep your own secrets."  Grucho & Oliver for Isay & Garrett

Kit Garrett Tumblr_n9kuttc3Op1qkplfqo8_250
Kit Garrett Tumblr_n7of3pyFRn1sm2ho9o4_250

Fanou
Fanou

Kit Garrett Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit Garrett Kit Garrett EmptyVen 19 Sep - 6:45

STORYTELLER MAKES UP THINGS TO HELP OTHER; LIAR MAKES UP THINGS TO HELP HIMSELF
“If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.”  C. JoyBell C.  for Garrett Samuel Fitzgerald

Kit Garrett OXfvrBA

Fanou
Fanou

Kit Garrett Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit Garrett Kit Garrett EmptyJeu 9 Oct - 9:56

AT THE END, THEY'RE STILL A THING ...
“Once upon a time, they say, there was a girl...there was a boy. . .there was a person who was in trouble. And this is what she did...and what he did...and how they learned to survive it. This is what they did...and why one failed...and why another triumphed in the end. And I know that it's true, because I danced at their wedding and drank their very best wine.” Terry Windling  for Garrett Fitzgerald & Leyna Jackson-Stones

Kit Garrett BVfa6QV

Kit Garrett Tumblr_ml2yn5vLhF1sn8diqo1_500

Fanou
Fanou

Kit Garrett Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit Garrett Kit Garrett EmptySam 25 Oct - 12:20

NEVER LEAVE A FRIEND BEHIND . . .
“This is how it works. I love the people in my life, and I do for my friends whatever they need me to do for them, again and again, as many times as is necessary. For example, in your case you always forgot who you are and how much you're loved. So what I do for you as your friend is remind you who you are and tell you how much I love you. And this isn't any kind of burden for me, because I love who you are very much. Every time I remind you, I get to remember with you, which is my pleasure.” James Lecesnefor Garrett Fitzgerald & Dany Cagle Hopkins

Kit Garrett 7E5UCCA
Kit Garrett Tumblr_inline_ndatyqyCwY1s4pzqi

Fanou
Fanou

Kit Garrett Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit Garrett Kit Garrett EmptyMar 25 Nov - 7:52

THE ONLY ONE . . . HER SOULMATE
“There is no such thing as a "broken family." Family is family, and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, and adoption documents. Families are made in the heart. The only time family becomes null is when those ties in the heart are cut. If you cut those ties, those people are not your family. If you make those ties, those people are your family. And if you hate those ties, those people will still be your family because whatever you hate will always be with you.”  C. Joy Bell for Garrett Fitzgerald & Olivia Fitzgerald

Kit Garrett 1405341133-ab11

Fanou
Fanou

Kit Garrett Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit Garrett Kit Garrett EmptyJeu 4 Déc - 10:48

Kit Garrett J0gx7r Kit Garrett 21jt5qf

THE ONLY ONE . . . HER SOULMATE
“He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.” Bob Marley for Garrett Fitzgerald & Helsye Ross-Wright

Kit Garrett 195612adam10 Kit Garrett 403336Sanstitre5
Kit Garrett 197342Sanstitre5

Fanou
Fanou

Kit Garrett Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit Garrett Kit Garrett EmptyJeu 18 Déc - 6:35

LOVE IS THE STRANGEST, MOST ILLOGICAL THING IN THE WORLD, IT INCLUDED THEM
"I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you."  Cassandra Clare for Garrett Fitzgerald & Babi Pelizza Da Volpedo

LOVE IS THE STRANGEST, MOST ILLOGICAL THING IN THE WORLD, IT INCLUDED THEM
"I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you."  Cassandra Clare for Garrett Fitzgerald & Babi Pelizza Da Volpedo

Kit Garrett 1405341157-ab20
Kit Garrett Xo1iYxo Kit Garrett N73IWkK
Kit Garrett Tumblr_ngbrwfNu5d1qcm0m3o1_500

Fanou
Fanou

Kit Garrett Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit Garrett Kit Garrett EmptyLun 5 Jan - 11:31

I'VE GOT TO MOVE LIKE JAGGER ♫♫
“This is how it works. I love the people in my life, and I do for my friends whatever they need me to do for them, again and again, as many times as is necessary. For example, in your case you always forgot who you are and how much you're loved. So what I do for you as your friend is remind you who you are and tell you how much I love you. And this isn't any kind of burden for me, because I love who you are very much. Every time I remind you, I get to remember with you, which is my pleasure.” ― J. Lecesne for Jagger E. & Garrett F.

Kit Garrett N73IWkK
Kit Garrett Tumblr_n9p9ixWKyM1s50p4ro1_400

Fanou
Fanou

Kit Garrett Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit Garrett Kit Garrett EmptyMer 4 Fév - 10:38

BFF HELPS U KEEP YOUR OWN SECRET
"You must remember, family is often born of blood, but it doesn't depend on blood. Nor is it exclusive of friendship. Family members can be your best friends, you know. And best friends, whether or not they are related to you, can be your family."  ― Trenton Lee Stewart  for Jules Hastings-Field & Garrett Fitzgerald

Kit Garrett GpvMk3P Kit Garrett FZEooDk Kit Garrett Tumblr_n9kuttc3Op1qkplfqo9_250
Kit Garrett Tumblr_nj7kq3dZkO1sm3ubao3_500

Contenu sponsorisé

Kit Garrett Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kit Garrett Kit Garrett Empty

Kit Garrett

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1