AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez

kit kennedy

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage

Fanou
Fanou

kit kennedy Empty
MessageSujet: kit kennedy kit kennedy EmptySam 21 Mar - 2:39

KEEP YOUR BEST WISHES CLOSE TO U
"But who can say what's best? That's why you need to grab whatever chance you have of happiness where you find it, and not worry about other people too much. My experience tells me that we get no more than two or three such chances in a life time, and if we let them go, we regret it for the rest of our lives." ― Haruki Murakami for Kennedy Ellwood

"But who can say what's best? That's why you need to grab whatever chance you have of happiness where you find it, and not worry about other people too much. My experience tells me that we get no more than two or three such chances in a life time, and if we let them go, we regret it for the rest of our lives." ― Haruki Murakami for Kennedy Ellwood

kit kennedy I1NF9DV
kit kennedy Tumblr_nahxt6SoRv1sb926no2_r1_250
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fanou
Fanou

kit kennedy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: kit kennedy kit kennedy EmptyMer 1 Avr - 5:58

BEST FRIENDS ARE FORMED BY TIME
“Friends are a strange, volatile, contradictory, yet sticky phenomenon. They are made, crafted, shaped, molded, created by focused effort and intent. And yet, true friendship, once recognized, in its essence is effortless." ― Vera Nazarian for Kennedy & Talya

BESTFRIENDS ARE FORMED BY TIME
“Friends are a strange, volatile, contradictory, yet sticky phenomenon. They are made, crafted, shaped, molded, created by focused effort and intent. And yet, true friendship, once recognized, in its essence is effortless." ― Vera Nazarian for Kennedy & Talya

kit kennedy 7cwd54W kit kennedy Tumblr_nislr3U5Cl1thoc35o1_400

Fanou
Fanou

kit kennedy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: kit kennedy kit kennedy EmptyMar 21 Avr - 4:56

FIRST LOVE CAN FUCK YOU UP ...
"I have for the first time found what I can truly love–I have found you. You are my sympathy–my better self–my good angel–I am bound to you with a strong attachment. I think you good, gifted, lovely: a fervent, a solemn passion is conceived in my heart; it leans to you, draws you to my centre and spring of life, wrap my existence about you–and, kindling in pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me in one." ― Emilie Bronté for Andrew & Kennedy

kit kennedy I3K8Z69 kit kennedy QmPnF6U
kit kennedy Tumblr_mvx08o6T4B1s07oumo2_250

Fanou
Fanou

kit kennedy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: kit kennedy kit kennedy EmptyDim 3 Mai - 1:50

BFF ARE FORMED BY TIME ...
“Friends are a strange, volatile, contradictory, yet sticky phenomenon. They are made, crafted, shaped, molded, created by focused effort and intent. And yet, true friendship, once recognized, in its essence is effortless."  ― Vera Nazarian for Kennedy & Charlotte

kit kennedy D3ezVfs kit kennedy Tumblr_na52sla82k1sntfyfo5_r1_250

Fanou
Fanou

kit kennedy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: kit kennedy kit kennedy EmptyVen 29 Mai - 11:37

kit kennedy CImRwqB kit kennedy Tumblr_nn6sshTQOe1utcldpo2_250

FIRST LOVE CAN FUCK YOU UP
Je sens que ma vie part dans tous les sens en ce moment. comme si elle était faite de plein de petits bouts de papier et que quelqu'un venait de brancher un ventilateur. mais quand je te parle, c'est comme si le ventilateur s'éteignait momentanément. comme si les choses commençaient enfin à avoir du sens. tu me rassembles, tu fais de moi un tout, et c'est très important pour moi  ―Unknow for Kennedy & Andrew

Fanou
Fanou

kit kennedy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: kit kennedy kit kennedy EmptySam 27 Juin - 10:37

L’important c’est se réveiller avec quelqu’un, c’est de dormir en cuillère. C’est ça le plus important : savoir que si y’a un méchant qui débarque, y’a quelqu’un. C’est une métaphore, y’a jamais de méchant qui débarque, mais… tu te réveilles avec le vent, pis tu sens le ventre chaud de la personne que t’aime qui respire dans le creux de ton dos. C’est ça la cuillère. ―les amours imaginaires for Kennedy & Andrew

kit kennedy XQbL0JT kit kennedy Ypoz286
Spoiler:

L’important c’est se réveiller avec quelqu’un, c’est de dormir en cuillère. C’est ça le plus important : savoir que si y’a un méchant qui débarque, y’a quelqu’un. C’est une métaphore, y’a jamais de méchant qui débarque, mais… tu te réveilles avec le vent, pis tu sens le ventre chaud de la personne que t’aime qui respire dans le creux de ton dos. C’est ça la cuillère. ―les amours imaginaires for Kennedy & Andrew

kit kennedy ToYGmRe kit kennedy 7nUTSZO

Fanou
Fanou

kit kennedy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: kit kennedy kit kennedy EmptyMer 5 Aoû - 11:34

I couldn't leave if I wanted to cause something keeps pulling me back to you from the very first time we loved from the very first time we touched the stroke of your fingers the scent of you lingers my mind running wild with thoughts of your smile Oh, you gotta give me some or you could give it all But it's never enough, no ― powerful, Major Lazer/Ellie Goulding/Tarrus Riley for Kennedy & Andrew

kit kennedy MPUiw9skit kennedy NZVf4zPkit kennedy Lo3gzy6

I couldn't leave if I wanted to cause something keeps pulling me back to you from the very first time we loved from the very first time we touched the stroke of your fingers the scent of you lingers my mind running wild with thoughts of your smile Oh, you gotta give me some or you could give it all But it's never enough, no ― powerful, Major Lazer/Ellie Goulding/Tarrus Riley for Kennedy & Andrew

kit kennedy Tumblr_nq7n7sdK0F1rxa5cbo1_250
kit kennedy Tumblr_inline_nphf84CcLB1s22cpf_500

Fanou
Fanou

kit kennedy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: kit kennedy kit kennedy EmptyJeu 10 Sep - 8:37

kit kennedy Wegle5G kit kennedy Tumblr_nahxt6SoRv1sb926no1_250

Fanou
Fanou

kit kennedy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: kit kennedy kit kennedy EmptyMer 28 Oct - 11:25

"I couldn't leave if I wanted to cause something keeps pulling me back to you from the very first time we loved from the very first time we touched the stroke of your fingers the scent of you lingers my mind running wild with thoughts of your smile Oh, you gotta give me some or you could give it all But it's never enough, no" ― Powerfull for Kennedy E. & Andrew W.

kit kennedy JponlGv kit kennedy Tumblr_n1xsow1AX91snasigo1_400

Fanou
Fanou

kit kennedy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: kit kennedy kit kennedy EmptyMar 17 Nov - 12:11

"I couldn't leave if I wanted to cause something keeps pulling me back to you from the very first time we loved from the very first time we touched the stroke of your fingers the scent of you lingers my mind running wild with thoughts of your smile Oh, you gotta give me some or you could give it all But it's never enough, no" ― Powerfull for Kennedy E. & Andrew W.

Contenu sponsorisé

kit kennedy Empty
MessageSujet: Re: kit kennedy kit kennedy Empty

kit kennedy

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1